Digitalux is a full service digital marketing company. We work with businesses both big and small to successfully create, refine, and/or manage their digital strategy. Our services include Search Engine Optimization, Email Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Website Design and Development, Strategic Consulting, and Content Marketing. Our team of digital marketing experts have had the honor of working with organizations such as Drew University, Stevens Institute of Technology, New York Medical College, College of Mount Saint Vincent, and more. Beyond higher education, we have worked in industries such as legal, SaaS, restaurant, financial, luxury, medical, retail, and more. While we are a digital marketing agency, we like to think of ourselves as an extension of our clients marketing team.
About Our Scholarship
Our owner, Dan Scalco, started Digitalux years ago almost directly out of college. This was not his original career path. After he was unable to meet his financial obligations in paying off student loans, rent, and more, his only option to make more money was to freelance during his time off. As time went on, he grew Digitalux from a freelancing business to a global digital marketing company. Dan’s experience in college taught him the value of a good education. Without one, he would have never succeeded in business. That is why we started the Digitalux Digital Marketing Scholarship. Our goal with this scholarship is to reduce some of the financial burden that comes along with acquiring the right education. In doing so, we are hoping to empower the next generation of leaders, business owners, and CEO’s.
In order to apply for this scholarship, you must meet some basic criteria. They are as follows:
- Demonstrate good moral and ethical standards
- Be a United State citizen over the age of 17
- Be committed to a college or university in the United States
- Any major is accepted (including undecided)
- Maintain at least a 3.0 GPA
In 500 words or less, please answer this question: “Where do you see the future of marketing heading and why?”
- Award: $500
- To Enter: Please mail your essay along with your most recent transcript to the following: 415 Jefferson Street, Suite #3, Hoboken, New Jersey 07030.
- Deadline: This scholarship closes every year on December 15 and a winner is awarded by December 31st.
- Details: One winner will be chosen based on their essay submission. That winner is exempt from winning in any future Digitalux scholarships. A check will be made out to the institution where the winner is enrolled. They are responsible for notifying the college/university and IRS of winning this scholarship. By entering, you give us permission to use your name and photograph in future marketing materials as well as on our blog and social media.