In today’s world, there’s a good chance that your website gets more traffic than your physical location. But does your site properly convey your brand? A better question is, does your site convert that traffic into leads? If you answered “no” to either of these questions, it’s probably time for a redesign.
Whether you’re a start-up, small business, or million dollar company, your website is the face of your company. Often it is the first place that a potential customer will land before making their purchase decision. If your site loads too slow, doesn’t pique their interest, or doesn’t have a consistent user experience, you’ve lost that customer forever. Studies have shown that people form opinions about your website within 0.05 seconds of viewing it. If they aren’t satisfied, they’ll hit the back button and land on one of your competitor’s pages. Today, with search engines, it is easier than ever to find information and businesses. This is great for consumers but makes it harder to compete for businesses. One misstep on your site and you’ve lost a customer.
How do you create a site that converts? Through years of website design and development coupled with our intensive digital marketing and conversion optimization strategies, we’ve figured it out…
- Beautiful Design: The visuals of your site will make or break that crucial first impression. Before we even start your design, our team will sit down with you to learn about your business, industry, and target demographic. Utilizing this information, we craft a design that fits your brand perfectly.
- Seamless UX: User Experience Design (also referred to as “UX”) is the process of designing a website that pleases your demographic every step of the way and ensures there are no “speed bumps” that slow down their journey from a website visitor to a new lead.
- Quick and Secure Code: A quick and secure website is not just a luxury these days, it’s a necessity. Our coders build website that aren’t bogged down with unnecessary code. We also utilize site speed strategies and technologies such as caching and content delivery networks. This makes your site lightening fast. Not only that, we make sure that any personal information submitted through your site is encrypted by using an SSL (if you prefer).
- Built to Scale: Many sites for new businesses start with just a handful of pages. However, as the business grow, so does the site. If your site isn’t built on a platform that allows it to scale, making necessary changes and improvements can be all but impossible. All of our sites are built on content management systems that are scalable, well-maintained, and even easy-to-use for those who want to make simple updates (like add blog posts or new pages).
- Responsive: Since the internet has branched out from desktop computers to tablets and phones, the need for sites to load on different devices has soared. If your site doesn’t load properly on a mobile device, you are missing out on valuable traffic. Every site that we build is developed on a responsive framework. That means no matter what device your site is loaded on, it will look great. Here’s a video explaining what responsive means.
- Strong CTA: Your Call to Action determines what step your traffic needs to take in order to become a lead. Creating and implementing a strong CTA is the difference between a website that automatically generates leads for your business and one that doesn’t. Our digital marketing and website design knowledge and experience gives us a unique advantage among other web design agencies, since we can create a beautiful site that is optimized for conversions.
We have helped design websites for a wide variety of industries: legal (law firms and attorneys), finance, higher education, SaaS (software as a service), small business, and much more. To learn how we can design a website for your business that becomes a lead generating machine, contact us today for your free, no-obligation consultation!
Frequently asked Web Design questions.
How much do you charge for website design?
The size of a website design project can vary dramatically. Some projects we take on are only five pages, others are five hundred pages. The size and scope of the new site heavily factor into the price. That being said, we create our website design package à la carte. This means you can pick and choose which options you would like for a better price.
Why shouldn't I go with a cheaper company?
Some companies will quote you only a few hundred dollars to design your website. You have to ask yourself, how are they able to get those prices so low? The answer is simple: lower quality design, no optimization, and the possibility that it breaks or becomes obsolete in the near future. Your website is an investment into the future of your business and marketing initiatives. Your website is the foundation for any successful digital marketing campaign. Without a strong site, everything else comes falling down.
Do you write the content too?
Yes, our team of copywriters are excellent at creating web copy that informs and sells. However, should you want to write the content or have it completed internally, we can accommodate that as well.
Will my site be optimized for search engines?
Yes, your new website will be fully optimized for search engines. Prior to building your website we will analyze your business, industry, and target demographic. Using this information, we conduct keyword research to understand what your demographic is searching for in order to find what you sell. Once we have compiled a comprehensive list of keywords, we use them to create the architecture/hierarchy of your website. This whole process helps both individuals looking for what you sell find your site and helps search engines better understand what your site is about so they can place you correctly in the search results.
Will I be able to update the site with blog posts or new pages?
Yes, we develop sites utilizing a content management system. This means that everything is organized and easy to update on your end. You’ll have the ability to blog, create new pages, and change simple things on the site. If you’d like any more complex changes after the site has launched, we’re more than happy to help.